At Vision Optique, we have been closely monitoring the latest events of the COVID-19
pandemic. As you know, for over 1 month we have closed our practice with the exception of
urgent eye emergency appointments in order to protect our patients, safeguard our staff, and do
our best to “flatten the curve.”
After careful consideration, the doctors at Vision Optique have decided that it is time to safely
re-open our doors. We feel comfortable that given the current situation in Houston, we can
create a safe environment in accordance with CDC guidelines and get back to doing what we do
best – Improving your visual quality of life and providing the finest in eye care and eyewear.
On May 1, 2020, we will begin seeing patients once again for eyecare appointments from
Monday-Saturday. There will be only 1 doctor in the office each day supported by limited staff
members. We will rotate our doctor and staff teams to best serve you. If it is time for your eye
examination, need to update your glasses or contact lenses, or need to schedule your dry eye
treatments; rest assured that our team is here for all of your eyecare needs.
- Limited Appointment Scheduling – In order to ensure we are able to properly disinfect and adhere to Social Distancing Guidelines, we will only be seeing a limited number of patients each day. Certainly, urgent and emergency patients will be prioritized. We will ask patients NOT to bring additional family members with them into our office and we will ask patients to wait in their car until they are called inside for their appointment. Please call 713-838-2047 upon arrival and we will assist you.
- Fever Free Environment – Temperatures (forehead non-contact) will be taken upon entering our clinic. Anyone with > 100.1 degrees Fahrenheit or higher will be asked to reschedule.
- Face Covering – We are requiring everyone entering our clinic to wear some type of facial covering such as a homemade mask, scarf, bandana, or handkerchief.
- Curbside Pickup – We will continue to provide curbside pickup for any products that you need from our office. We will be continuing to provide free home shipping on ALL contact lens orders during the month of May.
- 20% Discount on all non-prescription sunglasses – During the month of May, we would like to offer all of our patients a discount on ALL of our non-prescription sunglasses. This offer cannot be combined with any vision insurance plan benefits.
Call us soon 713-838-2020 to schedule your appointment! You can also email us at [email protected] and one of our team members will assist you in finding an appointment timeslot that fits your schedule.
We are trying to do our best during this time of crisis in continuing to provide the highest quality in eyecare to our patients. We will continue to provide updates on any further changes in our policy as the situation continues to evolve. We hope that you and your loved ones are remaining safe and healthy through this crisis. We will get through this if we work together! Be Safe!